Find the username and password for your Trailhead Playground
A Trailhead Playground is your personal environment in which to learn and complete Trailhead challenges. Trailhead manages the access to your Trailhead Playground and you usually never have to worry about logging into them manually.
However, sometimes you do may need to know the username and password for your Trailhead Playground, for example, when you need to install an app or package from the App exchange. This article helps walk you through the steps to find your username and password in a Trailhead Playground
IMPORTANT: Never change your username in a Trailhead Playground. Doing this prevents Trailhead from checking your work and awarding badges/points for completing challenges.
To access the username and password for your Trailhead Playground, follow these steps:
- From any hands-on challenge in Trailhead, use the Hands-On org dropdown to select your Trailhead Playground.
- Can’t remember the name of your Trailhead Playground? Click your name in the header, then select Settings to see all of your connected orgs.
- Can’t find a hands-on challenge? All projects are hands-on, so click Projects in the navigation, and select any project that you haven't yet completed.
- Click Launch.
- Clickand select Setup.
- Enter Users in the Quick Find box, then select Users.
- Check the box next to your name (A). Make note of your username (B).
- Click Reset Password(s) and then OK.
This sends an email to the address associated with your username. If you don't see the email, check your spam folder.
- Click the link in the email.
- Enter a new password and confirm it.
- Click Change Password.
Now you have the username and password for your Trailhead Playground!
Did you find this article helpful?